Monday, March 14, 2011

Number 3.

Have you ever had that moment where, you walk into a room and the smell all of sudden takes you somewhere else? You can't put your finger on it but, you've smelled this smell before. Have you ever eaten something, that tastes SO similar to something else, that takes back to what your mom used to make? You can't put your finger on it, but it brings back all these memories of your dinner table. 


Have you ever heard a song that puts you back in the car, when you weren't old enough to drive, and your brother took you everywhere? This is the story of my life! That's why I've decided to make this playlist. Every song brings back a memory of someone else, some place else, and every time I hear each song I remember something significant in my life. The majority of them are very, very good memories. Memories of friends, of my siblings. Some are of my parents, and people I went to High School with. So many relationships I will never, ever forget.

2 comments:

  1. I like the way you think my friend. I totally understand how you feel too. Well...to a point. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha :) i love the way it feels to all of a sudden remember something I haven't thought about in a long time.

    ReplyDelete