Monday, May 2, 2011

Number 4.

I have a testimony. 


I bore my testimony on Sunday. I haven't done that in over a year. Before I went to the podium I literally felt like I was about to have a heart attack, or explode! No matter how many deep breaths I took, my heart would NOT stop pounding through my ribs, and into my ears. I really think everyone sitting close to me could hear my heart.


I'm in a new ward, and I've been here for 6 months, and I only know like 5 people, and can scarcely remember their names... I told everyone my name, then started talking; quickly. Things just started pouring out of my mouth, sincere, wonderful things. I didn't tell a story, I said what I believed... what everyone else I hope believes. I hope I did well... and didn't dance too much. I felt stiff, frozen... but good. I nearly cried. I have NEVER cried in church... still haven't... but almost.


It was nice.
I think I'll do it again.

2 comments:

  1. I feel the same way. I shake really bad but unlike you I do start crying...which makes me shake more. But it feels good at the same time to pour out your feelings :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know EXACTLY how that feels. haha ohhh my gosh ha

    ReplyDelete