Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Number 6.

DONE DONE DONE!!
I am completely finished with school. SO happy about that. Ever since September 7, 2010, I have been going to school Tuesday - Thursday 8am - 5pm, Fridays 8am - 4:30pm, and every other Saturday from 9am - 4pm. And I am finally finished! It all ended June 4, 2011, it was such a great day! I've passed all 4 finals and now I'm waiting for my license to come in the mail. I learned a lot, did a lot of fun things, had my share of drama, and survived going to a school of all girls for 1200 hours!












I've been talking to a spa about interviewing, and they're looking to hire at the end of next month, so I'm really hoping they'll hire me. I also ordered an eyelash extension kit yesterday so I can start doing those. I already have a couple of appointments scheduled. I'm so excited to finally have a career. These past few weeks I've been catching up on some much needed cleaning and having some me time haha. It's been great, but I'm so excited to start working, and getting paid for what I love doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment